You think about starting a small company in germany? You want to work as a freelancer or open a small café or store? Most likely you will find it difficult to find your way through all the upcoming questions. Get started by reading my guide about settling a company in germany.
Sie interessieren sich nicht für die englischsprachige Version dieser Website? Ein Klick auf die Flagge bringt Sie zur deutschsprachigen Seite.
There are many people out there dealing all with the same problems and questions. Try to find someone who has already some experience on the upcoming issues. It might not be enough information and maybe there are some special issues relevant for you. So there is no other way than finding some information on your own. In order to make your first steps and to learn about the most important facts, I have prepared a PDF, that will help you to settle your business in germany. Just download it and find answers on the following topics:
- Find the most important Words to Learn
- How do I choose the right Legal Form? Understand about the most important Legal Forms in Germany and learn, what obligations the Legal Forms do embrace. Which one is easy to settle, which one is hard to settle? Find out by reading the PDF.
- Who is who in Germany? Learn about Organsations like the Gewerbeamt, Finanzamt, IHK and many more. What are they doing? Where do you have to go in which case?
- Most important Basics about the Tax System: Learn to understand what is really vital. If you have no idea about the Tax System you might fail to meet some requirements which will lead to a lot of Trouble.
- How to write an Invoice in Germany? Writing Invoices is necessary for every Business. In order to avoid trouble you need to know, how to do it properly.
- What do you need to know about Banking? Some things in Banking in Germany might differ from habits in other Countries. Expecially if you ask for a Loan there are some very important facts you should know.
- Opening Hours in Germany are a strange thing to many foreigners. Find an explanation about this isssue.
- You should know about the most important Subsidies in Germany. There is some financial help and more in order to get Businesses started. Do not hesitate to make use of it.
Do you have more questions? Well, I am working on it. Meanwhile please understand that I cannot answer questions via E-Mail. I am a business consultant for young entrepreneurs since 2004 in Berlin and there is a lot of work to do. Please come back to this page in a few days. A solution should be settled by then. If you are able to read in german, have a look on www.amaveo.de. There you will find a lot of information about me and about settling a company in germany.